Model: Energy Wood V2 WRB
Blade Type: All-wood
Structure: 5-ply wood
Blade Size: 157 x 150mm
Play Type: All-round
Grip Type: Penhold-CS
Origin: Made In Sweden
The long-awaited new version of the popular table tennis blade Energy Wood WRB. An offensive, lightweight 5-ply blade with improved balance – ideal for all-round players. The thicker core veneer not only provides more power and speed but it’s also adapted to the ABS ball. The handle, metal lens and classic STIGA base lens all have a new, exclusive design. However, just like in the original version, it features the WRB system for faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity
- Attributes are well-appreciated by the all-round player
- An updated version of the popular blade Energy Wood WRB.
- A lightweight, offensive 5-ply blade – perfect for the all-round player.
- Thicker core veneer provides more power and speed.
- Handle and metal lens in a new, exclusive design.
- WRB system for faster returns, more power and extra sensitivity.
WRB SYSTEM – a technology used to manufacture the handle, which optimises blade balance and increases speed. Example: Offensive Classic and Clipper Wood.