- Easy to use: Exercise with a wrist sphere is completely equidistant, so it can complement any training method. If you want to improve your wrist, grip and arm strength, then the wrist training spinner will be your perfect choice.
- Exercise arm strength: The wrist sphere exercises the arms in a way that conventional isotonic (free weight) exercise training cannot achieve, and it can absorb a higher percentage of muscle fibres in a shorter time.
- Strong Power: The maximum possible rotation speed exceeds 12,000 rpm, which can generate resistance of up to 32kg. It is the ultimate product of wrist exercise equipment-slow rotation for gentle rehabilitation, or fast rotation for forearm exercises for no more than 60 seconds.
- Good Trainer: While playing the drums, piano, saxophone or guitar, musicians need to maintain strength, coordination and dexterity in their fingers and hands. Wrist sphere helps to improve agility, speed, accuracy and endurance-if you can make music, it will help you play better.
- Easy to carry: Small, compact and transportable, you can take it anywhere. Simple to start with a pull-string. And the spinner with flashing LED, all you need do is to increase the speed by making a rotational wrist movement and to keep in sync with the spinning of the spinner.
Description: This certainly requires some fine motor skills in order to use. The dominant hand/arm was easily able to keep the spinner going, it will help your fine motor skills in that non-dominant hand/arm.
Function: exercise wrist strength, relax decompression, relieve fatigue Applicable
scenarios: fitness equipment, sports trends, other sports